Monday, April 20, 2020

Origins

The idea for the characters in this blog came from watching the TV Show Black Sails on Starz. I was intrigued by the characters of John Silver and Maddie and wondered after the show ended, did they end up having a family? If so, what was their family like? I have always been a bit intrigued by Pirates, and my character "Ryder" was a bit "swarthy" so I imagined him as John and Maddie's grandson and the characters in this blog were born. I'll put up descriptions in the doll bios on the side of the page, but as the first entry I thought I'd spotlight Ryder and his family. Ryder is the eldest surviving grandson of Silver and Maddie and the current head of his grandparents empire.
You can read more about his family in the side bar, but he is very close to his cousins Johari and Emil, as the 3 of them grew up as siblings. Their mothers were close, and all of the children were close with their grandparents. Shown with Johari below.
And with Emil

Ryder is married to Cristina and has 2 children, Nora and Lydia.
With Nora and Lydia, who are his greatest treasures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing Golden Flowers

 I bought this fabric a while ago, as it reminded me of the fabric in the robe Claire wore in Paris in the second season of Outlander the TV...