Sunday, September 20, 2026

Who Are You

 I posted this lovely lady on my HG blog (link in the sidebar). It is my blog for my time traveling group, where I can showcase fashions from every era. I also thought I would post her here as I've been contemplating where her character may fit in best within my group. I was inspired by SJ's pirate theme this month to dress her in a way that would certainly fit in with the group on this blog.


I'm just not sure I have a character for her here. I'll have to ponder that point and see if she speaks to me further while given a turn on the body. She is quite beautiful, and I really do need to get her out more.


And she has quite a cute profile as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Ready for the Day

 Just a few new shots of Bridget, as she was out of her box and I hadn't photographed her for a long time. She is Iple's 'glow...